FREE Training Opportunity – One place remaining!
Stir to Action are hosting a series of exciting weekend workshops. These workshops will introduce participants to new tools, strategies and practices that will help to address climate change, financial crises and social problems.
CLS in Dorset is delighted to be supporting the work of STIR which fits well with our aim to help people to adapt to change and adopt more sustainable lifestyles. Building skills in these areas is important for sustainability and community cohesion.
cazzo in erezione
We are offering a bursary for up to 4 places (in total) at the following workshops:
- Citizen Journalism –7th-8th March 2015
- Transition by Design – 17th May 2015
- Worker Co-ops for Young People – 4th – 5th July 2015
- Community Co-ops – 5th September 2015
Find out more about the workshops here.
In exchange we will ask you to use your new found skills to volunteer a day or so of your time to support CLS in Dorset. We want you to use these skills to help us to: explain our message, engage with people, report our success, empower and enable people to take action. We’ll agree with you how you might do this.
If this is for you then please send your answers to the following questions to Emily@da21.org.uk as soon as possible.
- Which of the above workshops would you like to attend?
- Why do you want to attend?
- How will you benefit?
- How might CLS in Dorset benefit?